Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tricare is your friend....

So yesterday afternoon Tricare decided they needed to have a little break, and basically shut down their computer system as a nice little "Fuck you have a nice day" to my store and I'm sure all the stores in my area.
So when I left yesterday there was like 2 rx's in the que on RETRY on Tricare...

Today, when I walked into the pharmacy at 3:30 pm. TWO AND A HALF PAGES!! That's 17 rx's per page then 11 on the other screen! 17(2)+11=45 rx's just hanging out in the que!!
Not including that it's Monday and we're slammed and there's about a 1/2 page of stuff actually ready to print.

I HATE TRICARE!!

So...while I'm trying to hurry and I'm literally running circles around everyone else so that I can get everything done before everyone else leaves for the day and I'm stuck with Pharmacist-who-is-so-stupid (seriously...very very stupid...stupid so much you cannot FATHOM it) and Tech-who-thinks-his-shit-doesnt-stink, one of the other techs is holding the counter up filing her nails. Omg. cliche much?? DING! There goes the drive thru bell. Guess who's expected to get it. HA! Of course not meeeeeeeeeeee. Me who is trying not to trip over the tech with bad nails while running back and forth from the drive thru to Script Pro to the fridge for those ever so important Nuva Rings and Forteo Pens and back to the production counter.

Customers are dropping off prescriptions left and right and complaining in drive thru about why their prescriptions are taking so long to fill. Grrrrr...as the gorgeous Dane Cook says..."Makes you want to punch a baby."

No comments: