Sunday, September 9, 2007

Welcome to my little hell hole...

Hello everyone. I am a Certified Pharmacy Technician from Florida. I've been working in a pharmacy for about 4 years...I love my job somedays...and loathe it much much more other days.

I have seen all these blogs from pharmacists who are incessantly complaining about their days...and I figured that I should go on ahead and give myself a shot. As much as I love my pharmacists (at least 2 of them...one I hate more than I hate my job), they have all told us lowly technicians that we field more problems than they do an deal with much more since we're in the front lines of customer service. For the most part, our pharmacists kick back and do crossword puzzles and occasionally check the rare prescription while we do everything else...so I shall begin this lovely little blog tomorrow when I return home from work.

Happy Filling!!

No comments: